- The history of futon in Japan stretches back centuries and the Japanese company whose products we sell have been making and selling cotton goods for over 100 years.
- Each futon is made in the traditional way building up several layers of cotton to ensure eveness in the futon.
- There are three kinds of filling offered in our futons. 100% organic Aspero cotton, a certified Organic Indian cotton and also a standard Indian cotton.
- When the cotton filling has been folded into the cotton cover the experienced craftspeople then hand stitch the seams and add the threads that go through the futon to secure the cotton in position so that the futon retains its shape.
- In shipping the futon great care is taken not to compress the cotton fibres so that they reach the customer in perfect condition.
What goes into our futonajuniper